To provide a welcoming space for people dealing with mental illness and developmental delays. A community church that maintains an informal, relaxed atmosphere for all who may prefer this to a more structured church setting.
We will accomplish our vision through:
- A sensitive, dignity affirming, approach to outreach and evangelism.
- A weekly informal worship time with simple biblical teaching, fellowship, worship, prayer, communion, celebration and occasional desserts and meals.
- Pastoral care around issues of substance abuse, social isolation, health problems, mental health concerns, relationships and bereavement.
- One on one discipleship to help individuals participate in a deeper way in the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
- Larger celebrations where the wider Agape community is brought together.